Flowbird is a world leader in the urban mobility sector. Thanks to their unique integrated offer in terms of parking and transport management solutions, Flowbird is located in 50 countries. Their strongly innovative approach has proved successful over its 37+ years of experience, helping to ease congested streets and facilitate mobility within more than 3000 cities worldwide.
- With environmental concerns growing, Flowbird has employed eco-design principles for more than 15 years.
- Prior to equipment design, there is an eco-design process, which involves experts in specifying materials, components, power sources and IT systems.
- The goal of this is to minimise the environmental impact of the product over its life cycle: from material choice to dismantling, through manufacturing, logistics and operational lifecycle of the terminal.
- Flowbird’s Ticket machines and Parking Meters are designed in conjunction with the following criteria to minimise the impacts on the environment:Restriction of hazardous substances & reduce quantity of waste
- Choice of materials used in design process
- Energy saving by promoting solar configuration
- Saving of energy consumption during terminal life
- Modular conception, to make the re-use easier and facilitate the end-of-life treatment.
- Maximise the product recycling (over 90% of the mass of a PAYSTATION is recyclable).
- Flowbird has constantly strived to reduce the power requirements of its machines by rationalising electronic boards, optimising software drivers and reducing the number of moving parts.
STRADA recycling rate is of 95% and 98% for recovery.
Since 1995, Flowbird has been designing and supplying solar powered ticketing machines for the Transport and Parking industry.
Unlike the majority of parking solutions manufacturers, Flowbird lead with solar power as the preferred option for the PAYSTATION terminals, efficient and “green” alternative to electricity generated by nuclear or fossil-fuelled
Flowbird’s large proportion of machines produced are solar powered: today, 80% of terminals delivered worldwide are solar powered.
Why Flowbird is the best in the business
- Capacity to produce and deliver – Flowbird produces over 14,000 pay station’s per year which represents 56% of the world production
- Secure cash collection system – Flowbird has several high-level European standards
- MOTORISED COIN CIRCUIT – refuses paper, wood, and other foreign materials, increasing security and lowering maintenance costs
- myParkfolio remote monitoring of the pay stations – OPTIMISED REVENUE HIGH REACTIVITY, low downtime
- Qualifications and certifications on level of EC, standards for disabled people…
- Proven Performance – LONG LIFE RELIABILITY and LOW OPERATIONAL COSTS ON THE LIFE span OF THE PAY STATIONS
- INTEGRATED Solar power and performance in high payment level conditions –– LOW OPERATIONAL COST AND GREEN, MODERN IMAGE
- Electronic payments – OPTIMISED REVENUE WITH A LARGE CHOICE OF PAYMENTS
- Develop and manufacture all key parts of the pay stations – TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, MODULARITY, DEDICATION & LONG TERM SUPPORT
- Experience – With expertise in big and complex installations worldwide, Flowbird can tailor a wide range of solutions to meet your requirements